Fwd: Blue Ridge Chapter, NRHS January 2022 “Blue Ridge Dispatcher” Newsletter

Mon Jan 10 21:25:48 EST 2022

All aboard!
You and your friends are invited to attend our monthly BRC, NRHS Meeting this Wednesday evening in Lynchburg, Virginia. Rick Johnson is presenting our show. Looks like if you’re a steam train fan you will enjoy it! Guests are always welcome. You do not have to be a BRC member to attend. Please help spread the word to other railroad historical groups!
Stay safe and well,
Norris Deyerle

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: