Shaffers Crossing Transfer Table

Thu Jan 27 11:24:07 EST 2022

Hello,

I’ve been working forever on a model of Shaffers Crossing with the current diesel service building complex as it appeared in the late 1980’s/early 1990’s when the NWHS coordinated a tour of it. I’m planning to build a working transfer table for it. I have photos from the area nearby and some from the internet that have helped a lot. Does the Society have any drawings of the bridge structure NW’s Roanoke Shops built for this in the early 80’s? I’m hoping to see more on dimensions and cross section framing appearance of what’s below the decking/rail level. While I can make this without it, it would be nice if I can build it so it’s similar in structure to the prototype.

Thanks,

Phil Miller