Ed King Book - Update

Fri Feb 4 18:13:23 EST 2022

All,

Thanks to all who have pre-ordered the new book by Ed King.  I have been
advised there were an additional 13 pre-orders in January; as per my
previous pledge I am forwarding my check to NWHS for $130.00.

We are still short on pre-orders, but with your help, we have gotten much
closer.  Now that the hustle and bustle of the holidays are behind us, as
things settle down, now is the time to get your pre-order in.

Remember, this pre-order price will disappear once the book is published;
so take advantage and order now:

https://www.nwhs.org/commissary/books-nwhs.html

I thank  you for your support of this worthwhile project.

Jim Brewer