Ed King's Book

Wed Feb 23 18:13:09 EST 2022

All,

This is my monthly reminder and prompt to ask that you pre-order your copy
of Ed King's new book, *Memoirs of an Appalachian Railroad Man.*  For the
past several months, I have been donating $10.00 for each book that is
pre-ordered.  At the end of this month I will be checking with Ken Miller
to find out how many were sold in February.  So please get those orders in.

We are getting closer to being able to move this project forward.  I thank
all of you who have pre-ordered the book.

Here is more info:

https://www.nwhs.org/commissary/books-nwhs.html

Best wishes to all!

Jim Brewer