Norfolk: Railroad Photos ca. 1960

Thu Mar 10 14:54:58 EST 2022

I don’t think the photos in this collection that I’ve looked at are lacking in sharpness. You can enlarge the photos with the diagonal arrow button in the toolbar above the pictures, then zoom in using the plus and minus keys on your keyboard or a mouse’s scroll wheel. There is a lot of detail to be seen. This is a screen shot of zooming in on photo 47 for example:

Rob Doorack

Guilford, CT