Ownership Status of VGN Norfolk Division R/W ?

Fri Mar 18 14:24:28 EDT 2022

   Does anyone know the ownership status of the no-longer-used portion of the VGN Norfolk Division R/W?  Has it been sold in parcels to contiguous owners, or has a utility bought the entire thing, or does the railroad still own the property?

   And will No. 3 stop on signal at Smoky Ordinary tomor'ry, if I flag him...?

   --  abram burnett

   Southern Fried Turnips, LLC