Depot pic

Mon Mar 28 20:30:45 EDT 2022

Abe

I think this is a question for Ed King.

He was at Bristol long before we were there. As I recall he told me in
his time the operator was on the second floor.  You would reach the
office from the iron steps on the west end of the building.  I did get a
photo of the stationary E2 boiler that was east of the station.  Did not
pay any attention to switches. Or for that matter did not know at the
time there was a Y! stationary boiler at the roundhouse.  Don/t think
any one got a photo of that one.

Jim Blackstock