Ed King Book - Will this be the month?

Tue Apr 19 17:24:27 EDT 2022

Jim B

I just ordered an additional six copies to donate to other organizations.  We should only need about 12 more to hit the magic number.

Sent from my digital telegraph key
Jim Stapleton

Thanks to all of you who have pre-ordered Ed King's new book, Memoirs of an Applachian Railroad Man.  As I reported the beginning of the month we were still about 20 copies short of our pre-sale goal.

Will this be the month we round third and touch home plate?  I have committed to donating $10.00 for each pre-order sale up to 100 books; since my offer was extended there have been 45 pre-order sales.  Let's get this done this month and get past the hurdle.  Even though we pass the magic number my commitment will remain up to the total of 100 books sold before publication.

With the holidays and spring break behind, let's move this book forward.  You can pre-order your copy at https://www.nwhs.org/commissary/books-nwhs.html

Best wishes to all.

Jim Brewer