Twelve Pole Fast Line (Naugatuck to Kenova)

Sun Jun 26 10:29:28 EDT 2022

Harry

Sorry what confused me was you referring to the Big Sandy Low Grade Line as the Tadpole which it is not. Tadpole historically is the Twelve Pole Line . in the modern era I guess some people have referred to the Kenova District as the Tadpole . Maybe confused by some hats they made one time . But living right here in between the two lines never ever herd it referred to that way .

Larry Evnas