1891 Inspection Trip

Mon Jul 25 11:02:54 EDT 2022

Frank,

I had the next best "excursion" in June and July 1954 when I was the
short boom operator on the N&W weed spray train.  I had a "front-row"
seat as we covered the entire N&W east of Williamson, WV, (including all
major branches and some as small as the Potts Valley branch).  It was
all steam locomotives then too! 😁

Gordon Hamilton