- Overall Button

Tue Sep 27 20:43:24 EDT 2022

As Ken Miller and Abram Burnett commented, N&W Overall Co. was definitely located in Lynchburg. The building was located on Kemper Street, along the Southern Railway tracks within sight of the N&W Railway's Twelfth Street Depot and also within sight of the trolley barn belonging to Lynchburg Traction and Light. The N&W building still exists, it now serves as apartments. As a matter of fact my mother worked there briefly as a seamstress in the 1950's. -Ed Burnett, Lynchburg, Virginia