Alex and Tim

Fri Jan 6 11:33:02 EST 2023

"It is one issue of the Arrow.  Everybody can't be pleased every issue.
There is no trend.  There is no one right way.  We haven't found the
wrong way."    Mike Shockley

Mike, I couldn't agree more.

I feel that initially this entire matter of 'available space' should
have ONLY been addressed to the members of the Editorial Board and Ken
Miller. Perhaps it was. I'm unaware. As you say "there is no trend" that
I can see. Let's trust Ken's judgement on the use of the Arrow's space.

"As careful in writing as in dress,"
"His writing was usually decorous although often vivid"

Prof. Joseph T. Lambie writing regarding Mr. Frederick J. Kimball,
Chairman of the Board N&W Ry., in his book 'From Mine to Market'.

May we all follow his fine example.

John Garner
Newport, VA