Artcles

Sun Jan 8 19:24:41 EST 2023

Hold up, folks! Nobody is moving this mailing list anywhere. I, myself, and
every officer and director (If I may be so bold to speak for them) are well
aware that many, many long-standing members still enjoy this list. That
part is not up for debate.

Since I stirred this pot, I'll try to throw some ice on the top by saying
this facebook vs. mailing list idea is not an "either/or" opportunity.
Rather, it's a "both." Personally, I favor adding a facebook component
because I see the future being in that direction. But I'm still an old
300-baud modem guy who grew up with mailing lists from the time I
first logged onto the internet. The way I see it, this mailing list will be
around until the last person in here turns out the lights.

Stephen Warren
Roanoke