Wednesday March 22 - Roanoke area

Tue Mar 21 17:49:08 EDT 2023

Thank you, Ken, for posting this. To the list members who are not aware, I
serve as VP of the N&WHS to essentially "back up" our able-bodied
president, Tim Hensley. I'm also a past-president and current board member
of the Historical Society of Western Virginia (aka The OWL Museum and the
Roanoke History Museum). I asked Ken to share this notice to help get the
word out.

The Railroad and the Art of Place is a really interesting exhibit (and
artist). This curated exhibit was brought to Roanoke by the OWL Museum, in
collaboration with the CRP&A. This local use of CRP&A material doesn't
happen very often, but when it does, it's a great "fit" for any local train
enthusiasts, rail fans, rail photographers, et al. I'm personally looking
forward to it, and believe others will also enjoy the event.

If you can't get to see Mr. Kahler, the exhibit will be up for a few more
months in Roanoke.

Stephen Warren
Roanoke