Logo stencils on diesel engines

Mon Apr 24 19:59:25 EDT 2023

Add to what Kens already said.  I don’t know what NS uses at Altoona but CSX paint shop in Huntington Wv I am told  (supposed to get a tour or it soon) has their own computer cutting software and hardware and can just cut them on demand . Like Ken I have done fair amount of paint and lettering and had dealt with Deep-Knock company for years when painting  rail cars. , I missed a great opportunity.  I talked to the owner of Deep-Knock just after they closed shop . I ask about all the full size letter drawings  they had because every railroad airline in the country use them and he told me if he had known I could have had them all  just for the taking . Flat file after flat went to the dumpster . missed it by just a few weeks

Larry Evans