N&W in LIFE Magazine (NW Mailing List)

Thu May 25 10:56:48 EDT 2023

Very interesting and a bit odd.

Have you ever had occasion to see if LIFE would allow those images to be
published? There are some unique ones especially in East End Shops.

John Garner, Newport VA

Unless someone knows differently, I think the article was planned, a
bunch of photos shot, but at least according to the photographers with
N&W, who also shot photos, the article was never done.

If it was, I’d certainly like to see it!

Best
Ken

Does anyone happen to know in which issue of LIFE Magazine featured an
article about N&W's modern steam? I'm thinking it was a late 1946 or
1947 issue. Thanks.