A Pole at Tin Bridge on the Saltbville Branch, Six Decades Ago

Sat Sep 23 18:43:18 EDT 2023

Abram,
Do you have any advice regarding line pole wire color?
Sometimes it appeared to be light gray in photos, but who knows - that
could just be bright light on black.
The EZ Line I bought is black, but I can quite easily with an airbrush give
it hints of gray if that is appropriate? Or even light green, if there was
exposed copper anywhere?

Mike Rector