SV lantern, et all

Tue Apr 30 12:06:25 EDT 2024

Many of those on this list are fortunate to not only subscribe here but
also have the courage and wisdom to ask others more knowledgeable than them
and to learn from that collective wisdom here.

Whatever the original provenance of this lantern, and I am sure it is
genuine from a different "SV RR" than perhaps our favorite of 1880's fame,
knowledge IS KING here and a thorough examination of the item in question
never can hurt. One word of caution though: just because a current seller
is from a different part of the country than the alleged origin of the item
does NOT mean it is not from the area of one's dreams.

All this whole thing means is do your homework and proceed with caution
from that point forward.

"Stuff" travels across this country in ever so strange ways and anything
CAN travel across many state and regional lines.

Lastly, take the advice of those wiser than you and proceed accordingly.

'nuff said department.

Bob Cohen