Lunch room in Roanoke Station

Fri May 3 11:30:25 EDT 2024

Ken

That photo brings back a lot of memory's.  I used to have breakfast
every morning at that back counter along with Elton Overstreet Sales
Rep, Bill Hart Accounting along with others from the GOB.  We need to
blow this up a bit at the next archive to check the gentlemen at the
back counter.  One looks familiar.

Jim Blackstock