New Member

Fri May 3 13:02:08 EDT 2024

 Not in the immediate Philadelphia area but I live on the "B" line at mile post 35, Delaplane, Virginia.

 Greetings, All. I am a new N&W member, and I live in the Philadelphia - Allentown, PA, area. I was wondering if there are any N&W members living in that area?
Ken Miller was instrumental in signing me up. He's endured many emails from me answering plenty of my questions. He seems to have lots of patience.
Lots for me to learn about the N&W. Not to mention I model in HO, and try to stay in the steam-diesel transition era.. My, so far, favorite part of the N&W is its line up to Hagerstown, MD.
Be well -
Carl BarnaEmmaus, PA
From: NW-Mailing-List <nw-mailing-list-bounces at nwhs.org> on behalf of NW Mailing List <nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org>