Abingdon Branch

Mon May 6 10:49:39 EDT 2024

Thanks Andre for this great amount of information! I always wondered what made the Abington Branch so popular with modelers and others.
FYI - I joined the society last month. I'm new to the N&W, and it is fun and exciting to learn about something new. My particular interest is the route to Hagerstown, MD.

BTW - There was a brass N&W caboose on Ebay recently. It had a small window on only one side. What was that window for?

Be well -

Carl Barna
Emmaus, PA