N&W Business Car 300 "Roanoke" Restored

Thu May 16 09:49:58 EDT 2024

According to my notes, this car was built in June 1917 and was originally
USRA #51; in March 1920 is became N&W 300; it was rebuilt and streamlined
in September 1955; it received new paint and named *Roanoke* in October
1977 and was renumbered NS 5 by December 1985.  I have no information about
the car after that date.

Jim Brewer