Repair/repaint caboose advice

Tue May 21 16:36:25 EDT 2024

Hello  - Is white and green the usual colors of N&W structures?

Carl Barna
Emmaus, PA
________________________________
Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2024 10:38 AM
To: NW Mailing List <nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org>
Subject: Repair/repaint caboose advice

[cid:9c4a6c14-8cb5-4f42-87ba-bfd0f885b67b]
[cid:2b419901-a330-4cae-9a72-f1530fb7eff5]

Greetings,
The Rural Retreat Depot Foundation doesn't own the caboose beside us, but it is a main attraction and is worthy of looking good. The Town, owner, has asked if the Foundation would maintain it, and we agreed. We'll be asking for local donations for the materials and labor, so we need to know how much money we'll need to raise. We hope to do it "right", but will could be financially limited to 'spruce up'.
If anyone or organization on this list has done this elsewhere I would appreciate a conversation and advice.
We're assuming cleaning, repairs, primer and final, and there must be details under that. Perhaps this is something that could be contracted as a package.
Any and all advice is appreciated!
Frank Akers, president
RR Depot Foundation

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android<https://go.onelink.me/107872968?pid=InProduct&c=Global_Internal_YGrowth_AndroidEmailSig__AndroidUsers&af_wl=ym&af_sub1=Internal&af_sub2=Global_YGrowth&af_sub3=EmailSignature&af_web_dp=https://more.att.com/currently/imap>

On Mon, May 20, 2024 at 4:07 PM, NW Mailing List