Huckleberry Youtube video

Thu May 23 12:29:50 EDT 2024

What a delightful film, especially if you have an interest in Christiansburg or Walton operations.

In the film, there were three trains (two at the former, one at the latter location) that were hauling two cabooses. Why? My initial thought was that a caboose or engine/caboose were being repositioned, but after the third one I figured it must have a regular purpose.

Matt Goodman
Columbus, Ohio, US