Location of this photo

Wed Jul 3 19:39:23 EDT 2024

 Mike,
Either Iaeger or Weller.  Without digging it out, there was about a circa 1956-1959 Norfolk and Western Magazine cover that shows this shot.  I remember it, because it showed that a Class A had went down the branch late in steam operation, when they weren't usually assigned to such runs. I'd have to dig through about six file boxes to turn it up.  If I come across it, I'll let you know.

Tim Hensley

 This is a yard.  I would love to know where this is.Thank you,Mike Shockley