Weller Yard

Thu Jul 4 13:45:07 EDT 2024

 All,

Weller is isolated from civilization...Ha!  Yes, you missed a good time at the convention; see you in Radford next year!
Tim

 Thank you all for the help identifying the yard in the photo.  It just seemed so rural and isolated from civilization.  I love the picture.  I have no idea where I got it.Sorry I couldn't come to the convention.  Maybe next year.  I am interested in Pg passenger cars now that Jim Nichols has shown the way.Mike Shockley________________________________________