N&W RPO Service

Mon Jul 22 07:04:01 EDT 2024

All,
This coming Sunday the 28th at 2 pm.  Dr. Frank Scheer will be making a
Zoom presentation on N&W RPO Service which I hope will be the first of
several such events.  To this Email, I have attached a file containing his
notes for the presentation so that you can read and follow along.  Toward
the end of the week I will send out the link with which you can join the
Zoom meeting for the presentation, so mark your calendars and plan to join
us.
Jim Cochran