Accurail custom decorated cars

Mon Jul 22 14:24:28 EDT 2024

All,

It has come down to a choice between two cars for our first custom run
project with Accurail: the H-35 twin bay hopper, or the B-1b, double door
box car. (see attached photos)

What we need now is for you to tell us which of these cars to go ahead
with. The way to do this is to send a note telling us how many of each of
these car kits you would purchase from the society under the assumptions
that there will be two printed road numbers for either car with decals to
allow customization of unnumbered kits for up to a dozen units with unique
road numbers. The cost of the cars should sell in the low to mid $20 range.

So here is an example of the response we would like you to send in:

I would buy seven of the hopper kits, or I would purchase two of the box
cars depending on which is produced.

OR

I would buy 4 of the hoppers, but if you do the B-1bs, I'd buy a dozen
'cause I really like box cars.

Please send your reply to the list, or if you'd rather, send them directly
to me at:

jimdcochran at gamail.com