Attempting to re-find info and photo of an N&W passenger car

Sun Aug 4 14:55:00 EDT 2024

 Brent: From your description, I think you must be referring to the class PJ coaches (1700-1709) which were built by Bethlehem about 1935. They had streamlined roofs (with rounded ends), four wheel trucks and medium sized windows (one per seat row) spaced out for reclining seats. You can see pictures of them in the consists of the Petersburg-Richmond trains in Thieme's book "The Norfolk and Western...As I Knew It." Not class PN. Those were ex Pullman parlors converted to coaches about 1941.
Jim Nichols