N&W Pj coach

Tue Aug 6 10:25:36 EDT 2024

I haven't seen any models of the PJ cars in HO. I think the closest you can get without a total scratchbuilt is either splicing a pair of the Athearn Blue Box round roof coaches or using one of the Reading cars formerly made by Bethlehem Car Works (BCW).
Roger HuberDeer Creek Locomotive Works

  so far as I know, no HO models of the PJ have ever been produced. I kitbashed one for Grant Carpenter a few years ago, as they ran on 23 and 24.
Jim Nichols