Clinch Valley Question

Fri Aug 9 11:00:07 EDT 2024

A follow-on question regarding that photo: Why would a work train be operated in sections?  I see all that MOW equipment right behind the locomotives with the green flags. Just curious.

Brent

(No turnips were harmed in the production of this email.)

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy A13 5G,an AT&T 5G smartphone