Switch Problem

Wed Aug 21 21:08:26 EDT 2024

Very difficult to diagnose remotely,  but I'd start by taking your NMRA
gauge and double checking that switch.  While you're at it, check the wheel
gauge on that trailing truck.  Is there a spring on that trailing truck?
Yes, probably the switch, so also take the trailing truck off and use it to
determine exactly where it's derailing;  might be a burr or minor bend that
can be fixed in fiv minutes with some careful filing.

Frank Bongiovanni