[EXTERNAL] Re: Switch Problem

Thu Aug 22 17:05:57 EDT 2024

I agree with all of the suggestions made. Since you haven't mentioned
any issues with other switches in the yard, I would focus on the suspect
switch over the engine. One thing I haven't seen mentioned is checking
that the track is level throughout. Sometimes a unseen hump or dip will
cause problems.  Good Luck! Bob Cook