groups

Fri Sep 6 13:40:35 EDT 2024

I'm a mix of both but am at a point where I would prefer "contest" level quality when possible, especially if I'm purchasing something that's read-to-run. I think as a hobby we've moved past the Athearn blue box kit with 173 different available road names.

Which I understand there are concessions to be made, and in the end the goal for the society is to make money, but if we're offering a model I think there's an assumption that the model is fairly accurate. We are a historical society after all.

Brian Dembinski
Amherst, OH