groups/Tom Lewis

Sat Sep 7 15:11:51 EDT 2024

Hi Carl
Unfortunately I don’t have many pictures of the layout. It’s currently in a state of flux (1/2 apart on the floor) as we are deciding where we want to live in the near future. I am in the beginning stage of planning retirement.. maybe at the end of 2025 or sometime in 2026.

(I’m still working enough that I can’t make Chicago in March or the Indy meet in two weeks. Wish I could. )

Much of the scenery has been taken down and I gave away the structures I had.

If I find any good pictures on my computer I’ll post them.  But much of my modeling was done before I had a smart phone.

Here’s something that may be of interest. I scratch built a small trestle in front of my breaker box (layout is in garage). I call it the bridge over Electric creek.

Tom Lewis