Conventions

Mon Sep 16 16:57:59 EDT 2024

Thanks Jimmy,

I’m guessing the two are separated, so people can enter models for the two railroads under those categories. If they grouped them, you’d be limited to one entry. If you made multiple entries (as I did the first year of these) the votes for your models will be split and you won’t win anything.

That first year, I was mostly thinking it was meant to be more of a show-and-tell, rather than a competition.

Phil Miller