renew membership

Tue Sep 17 12:24:56 EDT 2024

Walter

No special place to renew, just the standard place at

https://www.nwhs.org/commissary/membership.html

You or anyone else, can renew or join at that address. If you are renewing, please note that in the order notes, when you go to check out. It really helps if you have your membership number, but it is not critical.

Regardless of when you renew, your membership will be extended the length of time you order from when it expires.

Best
Ken Miller