Cabin Car Marker Lamps

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Jul 19 09:12:11 EDT 2005

OK, Adlake seems to be the wrong shape. I'm looking for a picture to
show the Armspear markers, but Mr. Hundsman's November 1979 Mainline
Modeler article on the CF doesn't show any. You only hang the markers
when you'reoperating and those cabs were on the caboose track!

Jeff Cornelius

http://shopnow.netscape.com/