Hobby Shop Finder

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Jan 1 10:02:02 EST 2006

Hi,

I just wanted to let model train hobbyists know about a new website which
maps, and gives relevant information, about model train shops across the
country. If we are missing your favorite hobby shop, please let us know.
The site is Mapmuse.com, and the direct link to the start page for model
train hobby shops is as follows:

http://find.mapmuse.com/re1/interest.php?brandID=MTRAIN&authCod=oran

Also, if you go to our interest directory, you'll find other things you
may like such as railroad attractions, Amtrak stations, and more.

We are a new site and would love your feedback!

Thanks,

Cindy Jett

MapMuse.com