Rivarossi DCC upgrade

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun May 14 23:05:34 EDT 2006

Nigel:

To be honest the two I did were probably the worst runners of the bunch I
have, and I had considered remotoring them with 2032's as recommended by
NWSL. They mount in the cab the way the old motors do, stick out a little
bit further but otherwise are good fits. I may just try that approach before
moving on to the other three Y's I have, which all are great runners.

Thanks for the advice!

Bob Welsh