Strasburg Convention

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun May 21 18:07:59 EDT 2006

As one who's made the haul halfway across the country for 3 of the last 4
conventions, with wife, kids and mother-in-law in tow, I'll say that, Lord
willing, I plan to be there, probably solo since my son's in an academic
camp most of the summer. Cost should be about the same as a PCM Y6b.
That said, this is a volunteer group that does a great job of organizing
get-togethers, although I can't say I've attended every session. Having
planned such a gathering last year for a professional ass'n., I can say it's
a lot of work for no pay.
Each year, some of us can't make it. Heck, each year, memories fade a bit
further and physical examples of the old N&W fade a little further away, so
we've got to gather string and preserve it whilst there's time.
My $.02.
Andre Jackson and/or Lisa Burrows
Life is short; update your anti-virus software