Y6 allocations, Shenandoah line locos etc.

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Jul 1 08:44:01 EDT 2006

Here is a list of locomotives equipped for ATC on the Shenandoah Division; this information was kindly furnished by Col. Jeffries in a previous posting to this list. The road numbers listed have "wrapped around" but are for the August 1951 snapshot of time.

Jim Brewer

Jim,

Road numbers added below to right of the 1951 column.

Bud