Shops in Denver?

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon May 14 21:36:35 EDT 2007

Don't miss the Colorado Railroad Museum in Golden. While there Coors has
tours, but I don't know if the tour includes any of the rail operations.
The Georgetown Loop is not far away. A little farther is the Royal Gorge
with its hanging bridge. If you have two days, or one very very long day,
to get away from Denver, the Cumbres and Toltec is outstanding. There are
numerous other opportunities, check the guide in the current issue of
Trains.

Dave Lee