Shops in Denver?

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue May 15 08:53:06 EDT 2007

I'll add my vote, Caboose Hobbies is the best model train shop I've
ever visited. The museum in Golden is splendid. The Cumbres and Toltec,
and the Durango and Silverton are great rides; many purists say the C&T
has retained more authenticity and I can attest it is excellent. If you
go to Colorado Springs the Pikes Peak train ride is magnificent and
much more relaxing than driving up. There was also another museum in
Denver with one of the last Big Boys and there is a club layout I think
still in the Denver Union Station, although schedule may be an issue.
Anyway, the station is worth a visit.

Jeff
Two Blocks from the N&W Valley Line