LAYOUT PLANNING TOOLS

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Jan 23 18:18:49 EST 2008

Ed, I've had a very satisfactory experience with Dick Taylor, MMI (who
works with Chris Comport, an exceptional model builder and layout
designer) at RailDreams, Inc. (Both RailDreams and Chris have
respective websites for details). They're headquartered in Lake Linden
MI. You might talk with Dick to see what, if anything, he can do for
you. The number there is 906-296-0462. (Or, you could always just
check out John Armstrong's book on layout design). Hope this is helpful.

Jerry Zaret