Red Bird Red

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Jan 23 20:33:45 EST 2008

Bill, rereading your last post and Steve's, I'm left
with one thought.

Would any experienced painter at least step up with a
suggested mix for the Red Bird Red that he/she has
tried that looks pretty reasonable in most lighting??
Steve's trying to get something done here.(I'm
guessing that's all we can realistically expect. I
have seen this debate go on with great vigor, and few
good answers, on C&O Blue, Clinchfield Yellow, and
Pennsylvania DLGE [known to most of us as Brunswick
Green].

Frank Bongiovanni

--- NW Modeling List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org>