Early N & W diesels in HO DCC

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Aug 10 15:06:46 EDT 2009

Proto  2000 (now Walthers) made both Phase II and Phase III versions of the GP9.  Atlas made the RS-11.  Stewart (now Bowser) made a Phase III version of the RS-3; all of these models are decent representations out of the box, and with some added detail, become very accurate models.

Jim Brewer

Glenwood MD