PAINT AND PASSENGER CARS

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Oct 18 23:51:32 EDT 2009

Peter, I suspect I'm opening up some more chances to get shot at, but:
1)the pictures of passenger cars in the McClure & Plant book are very useful
for getting a reasonable color match, particularly the one picture of a
train with an N&W car in it. (running the risk of prolonging the discussion
of light and film over time)
2)My understanding is that the PA project (DP?)has been cancelled, and your
deposit should be cheerfully refunded.
3)Rich Yoder's car is exquisite, but in O it retailed for something around
$300 and was sold out. I don't know that an HO car would be much less. And
as for getting a train of them.....it appears that the new F&C kit is a
marked improvement over the prior version.

Frank Bongiovanni

On Sun, Oct 18, 2009 at 2:23 PM, NW Modeling List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org