Norfolk Southern Business Locomotive #4271

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Dec 4 05:23:23 EST 2009

guys I have an idea. the 6 axle tender thats on the Proto 2000 2-8-8-2, well Walthers sells the tender body and accessories but not the floor. I have got one and plan to use the Bachmann auxilary tenders frame and wheels to be used for locos such as the K-1 and hopefully the 2-8-8-2 with the twin airpumps on front.just thought I'd give a bit of info if anyone was interested. tony putnam