Bachmann Spectrum J

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Jul 13 22:23:36 EDT 2010

I recently purchased the HO Scale Bachmann Spectrum J #610. I will note on one oddity as I opened the package. There was a tiny packet tucked in at the bottom, with what appears to be cinders. Any ideas on what this is?

By the way, with the arrival of the Spectrum J on my roster, all my old run Bachmann J's have been put up for sale. They are #608, #611, #606 and if you are interested, email me and make a offer.

Lois J. Ponton

611 Historian

ljp611 at ntelos.net